You can, at any time, change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: https://wedo-projects.com/
Your current state: Consent accepted. Manage your consent.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored in your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function to properly, to be more secure, to provide better user experience, to understand how the website performs, and to analyze what works and where does it needs improvement.
- First party cookies are cookies set by the website you’re visiting. Only that website can read them. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your computer and that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted when you quit your browser.
The purpose is to enable the site to remember your preferences (such as user name, language, etc.) for a certain period of time.
That way, you don’t have to re-enter them when browsing around the site during the same visit.
Cookies can also be used to establish anonymised statistics about the browsing experience on our sites.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to your interests, and for providing you with a better and improved user experience, that helps speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|The cookie is used to store store anonymized statistics.
|The cookie is used to store a unique session ID.
|The cookie is used to store time of visit.
|The cookies is used to store and count pageviews.
|The cookies is used to store and count pageviews.
|GDPR Cookie Compliance
|The cookies is used to store cookie consent preferences.
|The cookies is used to store store and track a visitor’s identity.
Collection personal data
In general, this website does not collect any automized data from visitors. In the case of online registrations, an explicit agreement for personal data processing and
Contact Data Management
Some of our pages display content from external providers, e.g. YouTube, Twitter,…
To view this third-party content, you first have to accept their specific terms and conditions. This includes their cookie policies, which we have no control over.
But if you do not view this content, no third-party cookies are installed on your device.
Third-party providers on WeDo websites
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Removing cookies from your device
You can delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you have visited.
Be aware though that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences).
Change your cookies preferences
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the Cookie settings link. This will enable you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.